Hey my name’s Marie. I’m pretty new to this whole blogging thing and honestly I find it pretty hard to blog. Sometimes I don’t know what to write about. This is a completely new experience for me and I’m learning a lot through doing this. I find it interesting having to do blogs every week but it does keep me on my toes. Lol.
I do believe this is a great opportunity if any one ever decides to google me it will be interesting for them to see this site and my about me. If you’ve just googled me, now let me really tell you something about myself instead of just rambling. 🙂
I’m currently attending CSULB and hope to obtain a degree in Biology. I’d like to go into researching infectious diseases. I find them extremely fascinating and think that through researching I’d be able to make a difference in the medical field. By researching I’d like to make an impact on the world and who knows I might be able to find the cure to a disease.
In addition to that, I hope you find these facts about me interesting. 🙂
1. I have Celiac Disease, which causes me to be allergic to bread! :O
2. I’m a pretty confident person, but not narcissistic. Lol.
3. I am very observant and learn things about you just by talking to you for a few minutes.
4. I wish I was left handed.
5. I am most energetic in the morning!
6. I have very low tolerance for people’s ignorance towards cultures.
7. I can find almost anything interesting.
8. I love facts!
9. I am generally a happy person.
10. I am content with my life at the moment.
If you wish to contact me you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow me on instagram if you’d like 🙂